|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, March 01, 2009,
I dont want to fight. I am tired. I dont know what to do or say about this anymore. Im sorry. Maybe sometimes I just think that we cannot save this, as much as we want to. Time cannot bring us back to how we were last time. I love you, you know. So much. But. Everyday is like a routine for us to somehow quarrel. No matter how big or small the problem is. Im sick of these. This is not how I want this to be. I may be an asshole. But I know somewhere out there, is a better person for you. I never like you assuming, it pisses me off. And bringing up the past, is worst. I know last time I never liked you walking away from our problems. But now. I've taken your habit. You are the one who rather do confrontations. I dont know whats wrong with me. Maybe its me. Maybe Im not trying hard enough. Or maybe, Im not trying at all. I dont know what is good for us at this point of time. Time alone, or just staying. There's always a time when I feel like letting go. But I stopped myself knowing that it won't be that easy. I never meant to hurt you all these while. But I think we are pushing each other too hard. Too much friction.These words aren't empty. You told me to write my feelings down when its still raw. And here it is. I know somehow, you'll read this. All I wanna say is, I love you. And Im sorry. |
|