"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, February 05, 2009,

"I am a civilian. AND this is my uniform."
Hahahahahhaha, this is for the uncle who came up to me and kin in school. Ah, uncle you super whack la sia!

And when school time is done, its come down to only both of us. The only time for us to lash out at each other about each other's life, problems, and just stupid lame jokes. Thanks Kin for being there.

One last thing.

"Buang handphone please."