"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, January 27, 2009,

Its currently 222am and I'm not asleep yet. I've got school tmr, but I dont give two fucks about it. I'm chatting with kin and giving her comments on Facebook. I been laughing to myself when I read her replies -.- I've the sudden urge to actually update my blog. Kin is feeling very rich thanks to Cheena Niu Year, and I'm pretty much jealous. HAHAHAHA. Cheeeenapek looking tak boleh harap, no I'm not insulting my mum. I love my mum! (OK KIN.)



We fell apart. says:
I LIKE MAN THE SONGGGGGGGGG.
Kynne . says:
mane satu nie?
man ke song?
AHAHAHAHA
dol
We fell apart. says:
AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK U K KIN.
k
k
k
k
k
k
kk
lol ;p
Kynne . says:
how to fuck?
nothing to fuck
We fell apart. says:
cucumber
Kynne . says:
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
We fell apart. says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Kynne . says:
SIAL AH

:) This is what happens when I chat with this monyet. Hoooooooooooha.