|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, January 25, 2009,
I changed my blogskin. I know its still plain and my picture is huge, but I like it that way :) And I am finally updating my blog. Nothing much has been happening. I've yet to meet up with my little baby. Happy Cheena Niu Year to my chinese friends, especially Naznin Poh and Kinnie! Babi korang celebrate raya and cny. HAHAHAHHA. Oh well. With my sepet eyes, I really think I can pass off being a chinese right ;) I need one proper outing my homies and just sit and chill and talk and get drunk. I want that, soon. I think the most stupid thing about taxi drivers is not knowing the destination that the passenger wants to go to. Fuck, Marina Barrage also so difficult isit? Sack you ah -.- And I am so not gna eat the Mee Kuah at the coffee shop opposite my block anymore. Why? I found a fingernail inside it la please. Fuck, hygiene mana hygiene mana ah mama? Mangkok. Spoil my appetite you know. Oh, I am finally bleeding. PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS OI! :D You do not want to know what i was doing. ;x |
|