"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, December 26, 2008,
I know I haven't been updating. I've been pretty lazy actually. A lot of things has been happening. I been a maid for the past two weeks. Mum has been going out, my sister is forever going to work. And as for me, I'm always left with kids at home and haven't been going out much. Its only tomorrow, that I am. And that also, with my niece and younger cousin. Maybe I should consider being a babysitter -.- HAHAHAHAHAHAH IN MY DREAMS. Mum has been talking to me about getting a job, after my school. Ah, I can sense more pressure in the future. Oh well, we'll leave that until the time comes. I am soooooooooooooooooo. Annoyed. Irritated. Frustrated. Angry. With the kids. Screaming their heads off now at home.

New Years is coming very soon, and I am supposed to be excited. But right now, I'm not too sure about that. Hmmmm....