"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, December 27, 2008,
HI. Day out with Rudy(younger cousin), Raud(my niece) and Atic & Naz today :]
Watched Bedtime Stories, friggin funny. Ate Macs. Suprisingly, I had no appetite today so only ate fries and drank a whole lot of water. Hahahaha. Got my tees and boxer tooz. Wanted to play bowling but it was like a long queue ahead of us, so we cancelled the name on the waiting list. Bloody hell. Starbucks-ed. And headed our separate ways. Me & the two Rs went to the airport to send our aunties off. Rushed home to connect back the internet. And my sister got into an accident with this chinese guy who just passed his license and want to act so big just cause he is driving a bloody Volvo which I hope is foldable so I can stuffed parts of them in his ass and mouth. So fucking yaya-papaya tryna talk to my sister about not knowing basic theory. Fucking asshole. But luckily the accident wasn't that bad la. He seriously talk a whole lot of bullshit, and his friend who happened to ride with him was trying to like raise his voice at my sister. Who is obviously thinking he's more superior just cause he's quarelling with a girl. Well, they're messing with the wrong girl. SHE WAS DAMN FURIOUS WITH THAT GUY.
Ohwell, I got wireless now at home. I'm happy enough/ Wheeeeeeehooo. No one to disturb me since my niece has a laptop of her own already :D Up next, new phone.


My BabyGirl.

I met Elvis Jr aka Naznin Poh too today! HAHAHAH.