"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, November 13, 2008,
& I've chopped off my hair :) Weeeeeeeeeehooo.
I look like small boy, no? Hahaha.

Schoolwork has been piling up man. I took this picture cause I was too stressed up HAHAHAHA. Projects and assignments to complete. Phase test coming up. Deadlines to meet. Bloody hell.

Hairstylist Aunty and Naz talking to each other in Chinese.
A: So how you wanna cut your hair?
Me: *points at Naz* I want something short like hers!
Atic: *points at Naz* She want something short like hers!
:D

Heart to heart talk really lets you clear your mind off things. At least you feel like a burden is off your shoulders. And the feeling is real good. Feels like therapy yo :)

Buddybaby I am worried. I hope you get well soon. Eat your medicine regularly ohgay, I care.. I'll let you mess up my hair when we meet. Hahaha, Nassy misses you!

You know sometimes I really don't get it. People can be childish at times. But I've learn one thing, thats real. Friends, they come and go. You cannot predict when, but you just have to accept it. I've gone through this. And I'm still needing some getting used to it. But I don't need assumptions, really. But there's only one person I really miss right now. And thats NJB.