|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, November 06, 2008,
I want to put fire under my arms and thighs to burn my fats, can? Tsk -.- NAPFA test sucked. B2 fetched me from school yesterday, so sweet right that small girl. Town-ed, then to OF Starbucks and met Cirie, sat down for a while, B2 got super hyper & we sang and danced & then, B2 had to go home so I went back town to meet Rene baby and Ajat the Machine Gun. Lepak-ed at Taka and then home I went! :) Miss those two people vely mucha.&&&&&&& Today everyone was complaining about having muscle cramps all over. Thanks to NAPFA! I climb down the staircase like a crab, and climb up the staircase like an old grandmother. I feel OLD, not. Phase test sucked too, I hope I didn't waste a lot of marks. Oh wells it is so over. Simei-ed with Kin and the boyf, talked a whole lot of bullshit and watching the two punch each other -.- and stupid riddles to entertain ourselves. Thanks you two for accompanying me :) Met Rene and boyf again at City Hall, and she accompanied me to town. Sat at TAKA, saw Anna. Left for Somerset to meet my Buddybaby. Met her for awhile and had to rush off for the last train. Lucky I had enough time, thanks to buddy for reminding me the time. Heeeeeeeeeeehaww. I am so goddamn tired. I need to eat, my stomach's grumbling. I need to sleep, I've been yawning nonstop. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDYBABY :) 17 17 17 17. I love you. |
|