|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, November 23, 2008,
I love my two dearest babies. Atic, For being there when I cry over the silliest matters, covering my mouth for me when i swear too much and too loud in public, listen to me talking about how hot yout mum is and just staring at her, allowing me to rest my head at the Happy Place, knowing how much I love my twin and she just won't get insecure(HAHAHA), playing stupid games in public transport, bearing with me when I have my pms days and letting me throw the temper at you, loving me still even tho i got huge-ass appetite :) Naz, For being there when I called you up crying and you try to console me with yourr helpless voice, letting me sing for you More Than Vords and watching you laugh like a small kid, entertaining Atic with the alien talk, doing silly things with me in public, & how you always go around disturbing people :) Alamak, I miss you two la! Meeeeeet up sooon please. Especially Naznin Poh :D Okay, I have like test early tmr morning & I am still not asleep yet. So goodnight people. |
|