"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, October 31, 2008,
Today was F.U.N :) Easy enough to spell right, okay bagus. Met up with B2, headed to town with no place in mind to go. Chilled at Starbucks for a while, sat by the Bay while singing and talking in the indian accent, did a lot of stupid stuff, Vivo-ed for High School Musical 3, saw Queeny & hughug, right back to City Hall for Berty and Town-ed again. Wooha, met up with Buddybaby! Saw loads of people dressing up for Halloween. Saw Anna, chit chat talk talk. And me&twin left with Buddy and friends.

I am so glad I got to cheer that small girl up. Great day filled with laughter, and a pinch of sadness & anger. Oh B2, if you ever feel sad again I make sure I sing for you More Than Vords and you'll roll on the floor laughing. Hooooha & We'll stay out late some time again soon okay smallgirl! :)

Oh by the way. HSM3 was nice. But I would prefer HSM2, the songs are way nicer. Well, thats my opinion. Ooh lala I'm still feeling all hyper from being with B2 just now, blah. I have not eaten. Miracle ain't it? Huahua. And I think I need to sleep. Oh, my jaw hurts now from chewing bubblegum all day long. Hahahhahahaha, okay I Love You people bye :D