"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, October 19, 2008,
So I've been out the whole week. Thank god, mum's pretty kewl about it. Been accompanying Aticca to study these few days at WestCoast. A suprise BBQ for Wanping dearest. And today, City Hall with my little cousin brother. Then again, to WestCoast :) I finally got me Air Max, hooray.

Now now, I miss B2. Bert. I hope you guys are doing fine. Oh wells. School starts tmrrrrrr. Yawn, i think i need to text someone to sleep now. Bye homeys. Oh, one more thing.

GOODLUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO ARE TAKING O-LEVELS. Do your best guys, you can do it! :D