"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, October 29, 2008,
Met up with B2 in the morning today. She bought me toblerone. She listened to me whining and complaining how giddy or cold I was. And how irritated I am not to able to chew my hotdog which was meant to be my breakfast. (Which was in the end, half eaten cause I gave up.) How I realise I got huge feet when I wore her air max and it was tight -.- And it was MENS SIZE. Saw two flies making love without any movement. (Shit, I think the flies need more action in their sex life.) Looking at Ben10 stuffs makes me happy. Borrowed me her psp to distract me from my headache on the way to school. This girl is su-weet. :) Happy I got to meet her after so long. Soon again alright, B2?

Buddy baby. You know these few days everytime you text me at night and after a few messages I don't reply, you should know that I'm already asleep yes. And I'm sorry. :)


OH HOLY MEOW NAS PLEASE GET WELL SOON, DAMN IT.