"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, October 21, 2008,

I'm still counting. Its 1year and 10months :) Its been full of ups and downs. I still love you, much.

Got my ass straight back home after school, the first time i've ever been home early. Went raya visiting again, even though its already ending soon. Well, the world is a really small place. Okay, make that Singapore. Hmm, I made an AMAZING discovery today! Fifi, one of my close friends, is actually my second cousin. LIKE OMFG LA OK. Tu sebelah bapak aku punya :) Lololol, I'm still pretty much amazed like how I'm connected to her. HAHAHAHHAHA ok dah Nas.

Thats the wonder of Hari Raya. CHEYCHEY. Macam paham. Afternoon school tmr, thank god. Ehem ehem, I still miss that small kid(B2).