|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, September 05, 2008,
Ytd was a happy happy day. So was today! :) I am still vely vely hyper now. Met up with me threeeee best mates today, Rene Bebert Cas. I buka-ed out again. And got meself a lil something to cheer me up :) And Chu was there to share the happy moment with me. Hahahahahhaa. Finally I got to meet up with Rene after so long. Blame both of us for being so busy, Idk whatthefuck I'm busy with also.Walked the whole stretch of town, Cahaya-ed, Crumpler wallet ^.^ , STARBUCKS-ED. Thats basikelly the summary of today, I am feeling so lazy to type everything in detail. Cause I dont think its necessary also right right right, k best. Exams are coming so so so so soon?! I am so nervous. But, I haven't even start studying. How about that? Next week okay, Nas. Wake up la deh! Pinch me? |
|