|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, September 03, 2008,
You guessed it, my internet's finally BIA (Back In Action). But then, my bro's been staying home like nearly everyday. So there's no chance for me to actually go online that often. Cause why, he don't allow me and the kids inside his room. Just cause the bloody comp is in his room, he thinks he has the authority to say/do whatever he likes in the house. Basikelly, he's just one selfish bastard okay. Pfffffft. He neeeds to get a girlfriend, and get married, and get out of the fucking house. :)I can't believe I just typed one whole paragraph about my brother. My, my. Why do I even bother? -.- I have a journal. But I think I'll update here more often, or maybe only here. Cause I'm more comfortable using Blogspot :) So anyway. I hate it when I have so many things in my mind to update about, but when I logged on to Blogger.. My mind just goes *poof* blank. Irritating. Fasting month's finally here. I need help. I need t get my mouth taped. Hahahaha, damn those foul words which keeps coming out of my mouth like tapwater. |
|