"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, September 21, 2008,
Yesterday was a blast, met up with Naz and we walked the whole of town. Got Coke Zeros for freeeeeeeeeee :D That small girl as usual, were looking at people's butts. Hahahaha. Nearing evening, went over to City Hall to meet up with Bebert, Rene and Farid &then Soon after Aticca pop by. Slack, chitchat, laugh :) Got meself a pretzel. Ate dinner together at Marina FoodLoft. Bebert was so careless she nearly lost her wallet again. Luckily we found it, thankgod.

We went back to Suntec Starbucks and slacked again. Then Naz and Aticca had to leave. So it was just the four of us. The train ride home was annoying cause this group of matreps and a girl.. were like standing in front of us. This one particular guy had like a pimple on his nose which was like so, attention grabbing. So, B and R and me decided to make fun of him. Then that girl in their group started playing this dangdut song & that pimple-nosed guy started dancing. Wtfucks. Typical assholes.


Thats me summary of me Saturday. I love Saturdays out with me loved ones. Even though some friend of mine, ruined the start of my day :)


& So Naz, "Please be careful who you befriends with." Okay? :)
Sigh, some boys just love being a bitch. Hee-haw.