"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, September 11, 2008,


Went out studying with Kinnie Baybeh ytd. Ended up sitting at Pacific Plaza's Starbucks. With music blaring from the CD shop nearby. Got distracted somehow along the way, and then we started getting sleepy. :/ Laughing with Kin is like laughing with 10 other people. Kecoh ay? :) Hahahahaha. Dua dua ekor tak puasa, dua dua ekor macam babi. HAHAHAHA, ogay. But but but but but, I guess today's paper is easier than ytd's one. Manageable, which is good. Well, exams are over. Holidays are here! WOOOOOOOOHOOOO! :D

Buka-ed out with me classmates today. Forever all of them like star karat, frigggggggin late. And then to Bugis :)

For now, I'm sleepy hoha. Someone is happily eating maggi mee. Bleh, ahaha ^.^