|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, September 27, 2008,
Mummy's(no not me mum) birthday yesterday. So many food, I nearly died eating. Okay kidding. In fact, I didn't even eat much. Yes, this piggy saw so many food that in the end she feels so full by just looking at all of it. I miss Naz, my B2 ): Sorry didn't get to come down and meet you ytd baby. I thought you could come down today, grr. Nevermind next time sooooooooooooooooon okay. Wheeeeeeee :DSecond day of F1 today. Sitting down at OneFullerton Starbucks with the sound of tires screeching here and there. Since I cannot get to watch it, the noise was good enough la ay? :/ Hahaha. I love events. Why? Cause then, I could go home late without worrying about rushing for the last train. BECAUSE, train schedules are extended ^.^ So today I reached home at................. 1plus in the morning. Heeeeeeeeeehaw. I have this habit of listening to trance mooziq when I am walking back home. It helps a lot cause my walking pace would be quicker. So I would get my ass back home faster, heh heh. Okay this whole portion is very random. Lalalalalala. I am not sleepy, yet I'm tired. I love you homeys :) |
|