|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008,
Mum was being a bitch and scolded me for no apparent reason. I woke up at 1pm, get me ass to the toilet, bathed, got dressed. And went straight out of the house. :) Met up with Naznin again. That small girl was being such an angel to actually rush home and then out again to accompany me today. HAHAHA.
Gave a suprise to Atic. Watched teevee. Talked shit. Ate half of McChicken. Left for Woodlands with Naz. We wanted to eat at Banquet. But as expected, the whole place was filled with Melayuz breaking fast. And then checked out at the other foodmall. But it was still the same...... So then, Naz suggested Yoshinoya. & me Pastamania. Intheend, we decided to go with what I suggested. :) Yummmmmmmmmmeh!
We went Metro. And we were touring the whole bra and undergarments section. Aunties were looking at us, like we were some kind of idiots. Hahahaha. I swear I was full, if not I would have bought Ramly Burger at the bazaar and eat AGAIN. But then when I reached home, guess what I did. Eat again. Mee Bandung k, no one can resist it. Heeeeeeeeeeehawwww :D
Oh well, I'm just being a PIG. Thanks for the company today, small girl. You shall be me twinny. We look alike, same name. But you are still the smaller one ^.^ & I hope you studied something today. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AS IF.
I, shall now get back to watching my L Word Season 5, on Youtube. Woooooohoo, much love homeys :)  That's Naznin bytheway. Both old pics. Ohwell, now I miss my hair :/
|