"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, September 16, 2008,
Make It Happen, is shit. I swear. But nevertheless I had a great time with Babygirl :) I finally get to eat Pastamaniaaaaaaaaaa! Even tho, I chose the wrong soup and it sucked ;/ After much complaining about how much her feet hurt, I finally got her slippers. HAHAHA. Glad you liked it. & we need to come up with a new excuse for me to enter your house instead of "Nas needs to use the toilet, mummy/daddy." :)

Had a rather much awkward time in the afternoon tho, ftf that ____ was there. & I was getting ignored all the way till 5pm. Well, he totally made my day :) NOT. Stop being childish, at least I know I tried. Act 18, mister.

Naz told me she had nothing to do. So since she was at Khatib. I asked her to come over my block. & so she did. Talk talk talk talk for a while at my void deck, and then she had to go off :) Hahahaha, we'll meet again on Saturday okay small girl. Oh, you owe me Toblerone! HA!