"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, September 07, 2008,
It has been two days of doing practically nothing at home besides taking care of Dani, watching tv, playing psp, sleeping. Pfffffffffft, no life -.- So, who wants to buka out with me sooon?!?!?!?! Hahah. I swear KayPee's the most slenge cat I've ever seen. She was sleeping on top of the teevee with her legs hung down. And then I guess she was having such a good sleep that she was slowly slipping off the tv. And then she fell off. HAHAHAHAHA.Then I swear her tail kembang, until cannot kembang anymore. Friggin cute. The first time me and my brother agreed on something, thanks to my cat. Nevertheless, I still hate him. Meh heh heh :D

To my one and only friend, see. I dont want to be the one who always takes the initiative to do things. Why can't you be a man, and talk things out? I have nothing against you seriously. But Idontknow why you have to go to the extend of saying things about me. Well, you know my number. You got my email. We can talk, anytime. I just think this is childish. Take care, homey.

Naz naz naz naz. We neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to hang out soon la budak kecik! :D And oh, take things slowly baybeh. You can do it.


3 more days to Exams :/ Fuckehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.