"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, September 12, 2008,
If you are tired, mentally. So am I. This is going in circles, and we know it. You're doing things that I dont like. Like how you always text others, or having to call up others when you're with me. You know it, you still do it. Cause everytime i ask, its always the other person's name. Hmmm, more important than me? :/

All I want is a lil trust. And believe in me. I dont know how else to reassure you. Is it not enough? (7-1)months is too long for you, I know. & so now I'm telling you I know what I'm doing. Hold on, love.

I hope Chu is still as important.