|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Tuesday, September 09, 2008,
Fuck the last entry that i posted up in the afternoon. Ignore it, I just had to vent out everything. To make myself feel better. I guess it just too soon. I dont know what to do anymore. I said whatever I had to say. Well just know that I feel crushed all over again.My babies, Bebert and Rene met up with me todayyyyy to make up for ytd :) Aww love you two. & they just had to drink coffee and eat infront of me what! Wah, naughty girls tak puasa! Hahahahahhahahaaa. Red light kepe, gang? And halfway my phone had to be a bitch and be flat what! I didn't get to buy any stuff today :/ Tsk tsk tsk. There's always a tomorrow, next week, next month, next year.. Oh wells. After webcamming today, I realised my hair is fucking irritating to the core. Its not turning out the way I want it to. Meh heh heh. Snip snip? HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE. Hahahaha. Exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck homies. I hope its easy la ayyyyy. |
|