|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Friday, June 06, 2008,
Suntec Starbucks have been our usual hangout place. Coffee with them usual friends :) And here I am, still online.. With Ahmad watching Ellen on tv, and me falling asleep on bed. I am actually waiting for the stupid file transfer to like end.Holidays are not gonna start any soon yet. I still have school next week? Test on coming Monday though. And lessons as usual on Tuesday. Wish me gooooodluck people. Yes, fucking 18 chapters. This is weird right, why I'm suddenly updating my blog. Hmmmm, probably cause I'm just too bored and uhm, trying to keep myself awake. See how long, I can keep my sepetcore eyes open. I seriously do not know what to do online. And I think by you guys reading my post now, it's such a waste of time. :) Too much coffee makes me awake till like... now? Hahahaha.
WACKEH!
Time check : 4.10am =)
|
|