|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, June 08, 2008,
KungFu Panda at Causeway Point, chill chill and home. Teh movie is funny balls. Imagine a fat panda, who has an erm... somekind of bird for a father? -.- So no link, I know. But, I was home early. I bet I wasn't even given credit for that. Sheeshz.Webcamming with Buddy was so funny ytd. She even wrote down a bigbig letter for me saying, NAS IS LOVE :) Hahahaha, so sweet. Then she started being wacky and all, man. Can I repeat myself? "I HAVE WEIRD FRIENDS!" :D HAHAHA. Okay, I have teh fun of using Rene's lappy for two days already. She's taking it back today. Hahahahaha, so yeah. No more webcam ): Shiz, and here I am blogging.. When I am suppose to study for tmr's exams. I need to get it over and done with as soon as possible. And holidaysssssssssssss, you need to come NOW. I have missed you ): Hahaha, rights. |
|