"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, June 11, 2008,
I don't want to make any harsh decisions. And neither do I want to hurt you or myself. But whatever that has happen right.. Got me thinking uh. But seriously for now, I think being alone is the best decision for us. You want it for so long, so now I'm putting everything aside and giving it to you.

And to my babies, (Ahmad Rene Bert Cas) I know we been spending A LOT of time together these week.. And you 4 had to witness the fights between me and Atic. I just wanna say I'm sorry okay. I just appreciate you guys tolerating with my shit attitude and shouting and everything else. Glad you guys are there to help me through. I love love you guys vely vely much.

Girl, you should know that I love you. You said it, I'm selfish.
BUT, I'm not selfish with these tears I cry for you.