|
Saturday, March 01, 2008,
Usual Saturday. Went out in the late afternoon and went over to Rene baby workplace. Accompanied her till her shift ended, with another of her friend. Then we decided to hang out at Esplanade. Which was a pretty much good idea. Cus NYONYA called me! And she was at Esp tooooooooooo! &&& So we met.
I miss miss you la nya. It's been months. Remember 13th March OKAY! :D ILY! Speaking of which, I just remembered that we didn't take pics la. You hair grow longer already somemore. Basket. WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER JUST NOW? Ogay ogay, next time!. Hahahaha.
AND oh, I found our pic. I bothered finding okay :P  Do you know that my hair sucks in this pic? Yes, thank you very much. HAHAHA :D Blame the blardy wind. And why were we standing so far apart like, ZOINKS.? HAHAHAHA. Sayang nyonya , :)And dear Rene :) I miss you no less. Nyehahaha. You're also so busy. Walau wei. I know you love me right cus I accompanied you today! Hahahaaa. Remember Friday 7th March baby. HAHAHA. Kk, don't jealous. But I'm so happppy. LOL, I keep smiling. NAS TEBIAT :P Hello bestf :) RENE!
Nas, you need to start studying man. Your exams are nearly here. Please people, give me motivation to study larhhhhhhhhhh. 13th March is so coming soon please. MUG MUG MUG. Fuck, I don't sound like myself.
|