"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Monday, March 03, 2008,
Something is wrong with my blardy mouse la. Stupid Packard Bell. I feel like throwing it at the wall -.- And see it break into pieces. More satisfaction. HAHAHAHA. And I only said that cause I have a spare mouse. && which is a iMac mouse -.-" It doesn't even have a blardy left click. I can't like do much laaaaaaa. So annoying and troublesome pleaxe.


So anyho. I was talking to Einn online. Check this out:
nassy baybeh. says:
so what you doingggg now?
EINNN. says:
playing stupid game?
EINNN. says:
hahaha!
EINNN. says:
you ?
nassy baybeh. says:
HAHAHA GAME APE AH!
EINNN. says:
HAHAHA! jgn ketawe kan aku kkkk nassss !
EINNN. says:
aku main game masak2 !
EINNN. says:
hahaha!
nassy baybeh. says:
HAHAHAHA SIAK.
nassy baybeh. says:
at where?
EINNN. says:
Y8.com
EINNN. says:
hHAHA
EINNN. says:
aku suke mkn so aku main ah
nassy baybeh. says:
hahahahaha

Mygawd, and she got me so hook onto them games. Infact, I'm like pausing the game and gna continue it after I finish this dang entry.
OKAY HELLO EINN I KNOW YOU'RE READING. WAHAHAHAHA, give you malu a bit :D

School today. HAAAAAAAAA, 45 minutes in class and then slacked in canteen playing Bomberman with my classmates. THENNN, homed. How pathetic you tell me. Blah.