School's in 2 weeks time know? Holidays getting boring. That pakcik Vain is coming home today, I wonder if he's back :) Probably should meet up tmr.
I'm so lazy. So here's pictures.
Before dinner, (Fri)

That daisy they gave away at the streets, was for
Quit Smoking campaign.
But oh, how contradicting uh for someone.
*hint hint*In the end malu right, go and leave the daisy at Wheelock.
-_______________-"

Check out BestF's hole :)
Birthday Party BBQ(Sat)

Dani Baby was showing off his abs, can you see it?
HAHAHAHAH :D

He said,
"Behind every MALAY boy, there's a MAT in him."
Hell jyeah, I think I agree? HAHA.
Oh Jahan Baby :) I am not sure about not talking with you for one whole day tmr actually :/ Confirm later I cannot take it one. Nyehehehe. See how okay, see how. Hmmmmmm.
And Einn, manzxz. I feel you ogay? You just chillax ya, try again. I know you will get in somewhere, somehow. Believe :)-
I'm listening to the
Power Rangers Mystic Force theme song.
Teh show is lame, but teh song is kewlz :D
Bye, I am gna continue watching Kingdom Of Heaven on Channel 5.