|
Friday, March 21, 2008,
Off to Centrepoint, to get Ahmad his chocolates first :) After that, off we went to the airport. Reached there, and we just sat and talk shit, basically. Soon Hannah came, and two of his classmates. Cam-whored. MacDonalds-ed. I had to sit on a baby chair, thank you very much. HAHAHAHA. :) AND THENNNNNNN, waited for time for him to check in and for his cousin to arrive. Final goodbyes, and there he goesssssssss.. :)
BESTzxz! :)
Rene & Vain & Hannah. His classmates. I only know the one on the right. Jahan :) and the girl in yellow who tried to tiptoe. HAHA.
GROUP PIC LA SEH.

Okay, you Hensem boy. Gna miss you okay :) Bring back some stuff for me. Hope you like the chocolates. Love yaaaaaa babe! HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS! Take careee. :)
Yawns, I really should go and sleeeeeeep now. Night babies.
|