"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Saturday, March 15, 2008,
NYAAAAAA. I miss you. :)
YAY YAY YAY. Met you I met you I met you.
Like finally! :)

Lepak-ed again. But it was fun, very. Kecoh habes.
Hug, chat, laugh, snapsnap. Ah, :)

Pictures will be put up very soon.
Once I get it from nyonyaaaaaaaa.

Step Up 2 soooon k babez!
Oh guess what people. I'm grounded la siol. HAHAHAHA.
Fuckeh.

Ah, beautiful stranger..
You totally made my day ;)