Okay, Nas bedek. :) Lepak-ed at Vivo for the whole dayyyyyyyy.
And we didn't know Banquet didn't allow pictures to be taken.
Oh fuck Banquet. :) We are not gna take picture of your laksa/yong tau foo/chicken rice or whatever else we were eating just now & sample it to other organisations. -____-"
One Word :
LAME.
Skypark was ours for today. We did our usual canteen routine, playing Bomberman. HAHAHA. It was hell fun I tell you, bombing each other :) Oh, I lost by the way. HAHA.

I know the picture is errr, not clear. WAHAHA.
Guess what.

It's like. Light to Dark. And all wear jeans. Me included okay. Just that, I was the photographer. Oh, and I was wearing BLACK :) See the range now? Hahaha.
ORANGE to .....
RED ! 
We watch the sunsettttt! Okay, we didn't exactly see the sunnn, but the view was dope. :D

As night falls, CAMWHORING SESSION!
I was S.Q.U.A.S.H.E.D :)Okay la, I gave the idea of self-timer. And the moment the camera lights were blinking, everybody started rolling on the floor, pushing each other, wanting to be in the picture. Violent violent. HAHAHAHAHA :) But it was fun laaaaaaaaa.
Macam jakon.
Word Of The Day : Bili Tulu. (Inside joke. HAHA)