"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, March 09, 2008,
Blogger just didn't allow me to update my friggin blog ytd. Okay, actually today at ... 1.45am. Ohman, I didn't know blogger needs rest too -.- So by now, I think I'll probably just forget everything that I wanted to update about. So back to my point, blogger sucks ... well, sometimes. :/

5th March-
My actual plan was to be a loner and go out to study. But, out to meet dear babies instead :) Miss you guys so much. Hahahha. Pretty just sat down at Suntec Starbucks while waiting for Mr Vain, who fucking owe us for making us wait for so long. HAHAHA, kidding. Saw Bebert, and chilled with her, till she starts her shift. Vain came, like finally! :) I love the jokes, cracks me up bad. Thanks for making my day people.

Ilypeople. :)

7th March-
Shit, Danny's out. He's O.U.T?!?!?! Nothing interesting to look forward to in AI ): I'm just gna watch the girls episode and the results. Stay strong, Ramiele :) I hope there's a wildcard tho, people who should still be in the competition are out yo. Stupid, vote properly lah.


8th March-
Einn asked me out. Met her, with her two other friends. Hahahaha, friendly people. :) Lepak at Taka, took pictures eat eat. Hahahaha, it was fun la. Thanks Einn! Lol,

Wtfark? My legs biggy. :(
AND MY HAIRRRRR. Cibz.





So how was your weekends, people?