"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, January 03, 2008,
Holaaaaaaaaa. My internet is back yooo. OhMehGod, like finally?!?! :D But you know my blog machiam dying(no suprise here) and friendster also. Please don't talk about Myspace -.- Alah, whatever. At least i can download songs again! Hahaha, update me pleaseeeee people. Hahahhaa. I finally have a life. ;/ Man.

School's like starting next weeek. How come many dread it, but i want it to start badly? Haiyo, weirdo. O_o Probably cause there's nothing to do at home, and most of the people already have start school ah. I mean ya, my mum's out working but seriously.. alone at home? BORING KAN! Know nehmind. ;]



Dang, I swear she so hot.