|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007,
Hendra. Though I just knew you, and it's so soon that you're going off to NS man. It's like tmr, dude. I am nervous for you. Whatever it is. I hope and pray for you alrights. Everything's gonna be alright. Take care of yourself.You're already like my brother, and a friend. We be looking out for you. Don't worry. Just don't forget me ok ;) I know you won't man. Hahaha, just TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AH! Have faith. You gonna be GREEN and BOTAK baybeh! Hahaha :D |
|