"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, October 21, 2007,
It's 10 months baby, and still going on strong.

Bloody hell, I want that fucking Volcom cap still la. OhMehFuckingGod, I want to put it on display at my cupboard. Zoinks, know why? Cause apparently my head's too small, and the stoopeed cap has the biggest size. *&&%$#^())&%#$&! Dang :/ The design is so dope, I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. But I bought another alternative instead. Thanks baby, I love you very much & for choosing it for me :D

Hope you like that shirt I bought you. Mwah. I'm happy, happy, happy. I swear my gf looks hot today. :O With the hair let down, gawd. The sex la siol. :]

Bowling tomorrow after school. Wheeeee, baby's gna be forced to play. Muahahahhah. Yay;