|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, October 18, 2007,
Been hanging out over at Baby's these few days. & I can tell you it was beyond fun. :] Alah, go figure la kiddos. I'm glad her parents are okay with me already. And I can't believe her mum said I'm pretty in baju kurung, and wanted to put on make up for me. & then she ask both of us go find boyfriends together. Mao, Mission Impossible siak. And hahahaha, I officially have a second home. :] Oh, we both have the same shoe already la sehhh. Jealous people? Hahahahhahaha. I like I like. Next time we buy another colour k, baby? Heheheh. Jazzeh wazzeh Bebeh! :FHad a heart to heart talk with her. And it wasn't for nothing, we both said everything that we had to say. And I'm relieved we cleared things out. I love you baby. OhMehGod, I swear Nene my stupid fuckeh funneh one hell of a joker(minah) classmate nearly made me pee in the bus on the way back to school today. Siak je kau! Hahaha, it was raining outside.. I was drinking bubble tea, and to make matters worst, the bus air-con was full blast! Can die. Luckily I didn't choke on a pearl. HAH, if not I'll die laughing and choking at the same time. I swear she got a lot of face expressions and actions when telling stories. Mao. I was wondering. How come there's no toilets inside a bus? Like how a caravan is, kan cool. If the bus company want to earn more money, taruk ah satu apek kat luar gi collect sepoh sen. HAHAHAHA, bajet. -________-" Is it worth buying a file that cost 3$? Haha. Cause I was about to tell the cashier that I wanna cancel the payment la yo. BodosiaNas. :/ Hahhaaaaaaa. |
|