"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, September 13, 2007,
The only interesting thing that happened today is that , I saw that fat bitch . Omygod . You are a disgrace to 27 year olds . Get a life . Dah lah , gemok .. pendek .. gelap .. Wah , jijik sia I look at you . Your arms , kalau jual kat KFC , mesti dorang beli - high price ! But right , part nak makan . Tak sampai ah ! Puik . And I can't believe I was so looking forward to like bump into you anyways . Man , even a typical minah , oh wait - a Prostitute is better looking than you please . Considering yourself very cheap by actually doing all that . Bang , please ah . Use your goddamn brains .

And I'm saying all these on the first day of puasa . How cool kan ? [: Hahahaha , batal pon puasa aku . All thanks to you la , pompuan . You'll regret la okay , seriously . You'll get your fair share of balasan when you die later ok ? . But for now , I just wanna get your stupid image out of my mind . :D


I got out my anger already . Whee . FUCKER !