"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Tuesday, September 11, 2007,
Exam today was like , CLASS TEST ! :D
Everyone was talking here and there with , 4 teachers in class .
Amos was walking around helping us .
HAHAHAHA , fucking cute la his hand signals .

But me , a good student right .. (EHEM!)
I didn't get any help from Amos ok !
Did my best and and and and .......
I FUCKING PASSED LA SIOL ?
(Asked Amos to check after exams)
:D :D :D :D :D I am fucking happy can .
Hahahahaha . I didn't even like study much .
Bah , I'm just glad that the one-day-exam is over .
Now , I can fucking hell enjoy as much as I want . WHOOOOTS .

But but , the fasting month is nearing .
And like , I lazy to fast . But I have to .
But if I fast , it also means I don't get to do a LOT of things.
Meh .. I know , you don't know :P



HOOOOOORAY / It's the holidays .
Oh did I tell you ? I think Dani Ziqry is gna grow up to be handsome .
I LOVE MY DANI BOY :D:D
Wheeeehooo ..