"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, September 21, 2007,
Eh kau busted aku siak ? I don't like it . Well , not from you at least . You're like my closest friend . You come up with excuses and go on contradicting yourself . This is not the first time I got it , but you know .. the impact is big ok . You mean you couldn't even ask me , you couldn't bother asking uh ? You just said I-DONT-KNOW when another asks about me . Ah , for fuck's sake la . You asking me where's my initiative ? Hmm , well .. what about yours ? NO initiative to ask me either ? Haha . Contradicting isn't it ? Ala , I don't mind you out with my friends la , why should I even bother kan . But at least , don't forget me ! I been asking you out ok . And now what , this is what you can give me la ? Lol , just tell me if you don't want me to be there . I won't mind , but MULOT KAU BERAT SANGAT APE NAK TANYER AKU . Don't have time for your old friends now ah ? Thanks la ok .

I won't be angry at you for long , yes . But please , fucking realise whatever you're doing k . And call me childish or saying , "kimek , abeh nas bengkak!" for all i care .. Cause I hope whatever I said got thru your head . Have fun today ! (without me) :D


Thanks Baby ,
Nyonya ,
Hazzeh .
:D
Much loves .