"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, August 10, 2007,
School celebration for National Day wasn't even like a fucking celebration .
Reached school , marked attendance . "OKAY YOU GUYS CAN GO HOME NOW!"
Fucktard ? Woke up so early just t go school , only 5 minutes and can go home already -.-
K that one nehmind , I can't believe I fucking loner-ed at Esp sia .
Lucky saw gf's friends . Then they accompany me till like evening . Hahaha [:
THANKS YO ! :DDDDDDDDDD

I met Far again ! Yaynedd . For the third time in , one week ? Haa .
Power sia , no need ask her out . Will terserempak her outside one :D
Lol , but I guess that night was the best la ?
She accompanied me and crapped with me throughout the whole night even though she wanted to mosh .
But but even though , I wanted to lend her my shoes , she stayed on and and beared with my lameness .
Wah , I love you baybeh ! Hahahahahahah .
Sacrifice tuuuuuuuuu ! Haha Kk <33333333