"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Friday, August 24, 2007,
I was on th bus on the way home at Bukit Batok . And I saw this one little girl , sitting opposite her grandfather . Outside , there was a middle aged man jogging , without his shirt on .

Little Girl : OHMYGOD , looook at him ! *points at man jogging* He not wearing a shirt ! And he's sweating laaaaaaaaaa .
Little Girl : *Looks at granddad* You do wear a shirt when you jog right ?!

Before he even answered her ,

Little Girl : *Answers with much enthusiasm* IT'S ALRIGHT ! I believe you . I know you surely wear a shirt when you jog ! :D :D *grins*

-

Hahahahha , fuckeh cute right ? You guys should see the expression on her face la . [: Well , that pretty much made me smile during the long ride home . Heh . .

I think baby look hot today :D Idk , just pure hotness . Hahahaha , even though she looked simple . I don't care la ? :D Hehehehehehe . Ilovebaby . [:




Ohmygod Sam ? I 'm sorry . But I just had to post this up . Cause I think you were getting on my fucking nerves . Please don't make me pissed off when I'm hungreh ? Like badly . Jyeah , thanks .
A message to you - No , you can't fuck me . Get that in your head . And I don't even want to , are you insane or what today ? You don't seem like the Sam I know . Gah . .