|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Thursday, August 23, 2007,
I realised how much I miss nyonya . Haven't been talking to her for days la please ?Ahmad asked me out tmr , after school . So we were discussing and alll ... and he suddenly talked about nyonya . - ☆ deficient.[ iMac G4 ] [ K810i ] ●₪ мisteя џαій ©™ ₪● comp sort sort! says: ajak fareena lagi best - ☆ deficient.[ iMac G4 ] [ K810i ] ●₪ мisteя џαій ©™ ₪● comp sort sort! says: she damn hot la dey - ☆ deficient.[ iMac G4 ] [ K810i ] ●₪ мisteя џαій ©™ ₪● comp sort sort! says: w/o cap HOTTER - ☆ deficient.[ iMac G4 ] [ K810i ] ●₪ мisteя џαій ©™ ₪● comp sort sort! says: berpeluh gue dibuatnye Hahahahahahhaah , I can see her head growing . Suke eh ! :D Ooh , do you know how much NAPFA sucks ? Yes it does . Badly . I could do so much better during my secondary school days . K , now I miss NPCC ): I fucking feel like a piggaye la . Eat sleep play . That's all I know . Hahahahahah . And please do not talk about the 2.4km run . The worst I ever did . I guess I didn't press myself hard enough . Follow my lazyness too much la . -.-" Walau wei . And thanks to NAPFA also - I'm having aches all over . Baluku on both my arms , muscle aches . Laugh , cough , sneeze also my stomach pain . Lie down , back pain . Sit down , leg pain . Go down the steps , leg pain . I walk down the stairs like some apek plus crab . Aiya , go figure . I just look stupid k -.- Oh by the way people , I won't be online that often k . Will miss you guys [: Miss me too la ? Hahaha . K ape ape je . You can exit this window now . Bye :D |
|