"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, August 02, 2007,
Hello wello . IT'S AUGUST BAYBEHHHHHHHHHHHH .
I just realised there's so much things happening for this month lah yo.
Like like , SingFest and and and NDP . And and , BayBeats . And and , Jessie's bday . AHAHAHAHA (!) Rights .
I like want t sit by the road and go for SingFest , but but but I'm going for NDP . Like fuck , I can't decide sial ? I want to go both . But fuck ah , why am I so patriotic -.-" K k not wrong what . Eh , I'm contradicting myself . HAHAHAHAHAH .
K fine , I shall seriously like decide soon yo .

Some people say the previous post , the picture I posted up doesn't look like me eh balls . WHERE GOT . Is it cause of the fucking short hair ? Hahaha , jyeah . I got mistaken by an aunty for being a boy -.- When I was in my school uniform can . Like hello , I'm in a skirt yo . Hahahahah . I still can't accept the fact that my face was super clean -.-" Zeh .

& Ohohohohoh , did I tell you ? I was planning to get back my errrr-so-emo hair again . Th long hair . Be prepared t get irritated with me swishing my hair from left t right . HAHAHAH . Yay ! AND THEN , YOU CANNOT SEE ME , BUT I CAN SEE YOUUUUU ! :DDDD Rights . Haha .

Oh someone's birthday coming yo . ARE YOU PIGGING OUT AT HOME , MY DEAR ? Hahahah , you know who you are lah , that's if you're smart enough ;) ;) I know you are . Hahahaha . <33 You're gonna be one year older and I'm still fugging hell 16 sia . Basket . Hahaha .