|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Saturday, August 18, 2007,
Fireworks today was superb . Bestest sia .Well , not really . I wanted baby by my side ): I wanted to hug her there and then . It was such a beautiful sight . :/ HAIS . I guess there's always a next time ? Outing with Ahmad was fab . :D:D:D:D So hilarious . Playing with his lappy at PC . Hahahahahha . With his in-built camera and the oh-so-many effects . Fun enough , I LIKE ! Hahaha . Met up with Faten & Hazz & Fifi & Hajar & Amira . So hilarious la ballllls . Had a great time . Aku sayang korang empat siakkkkkkkkk [A.F.F.H] Hehehehehhe . Go figure , :DD I still wanted gf out today la >;( walau . Next time MUST MUST MUST go out with me ok b. Hehehehhehehehe . I love making new friends . Hahah . (K random sheeitz) |
|