"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Sunday, August 05, 2007,
The crowd for BayBeats at Esplanade yesterday seemed like , everyone in Kallang Stadium for National Day siak . =.="


Nyonya been listening to my problems , I appreciate that .
Knows when I'm down , And she's always there for me /
I seriously think we have telepathy ah babe .
Serious shit , and I still think it's so darn fuck amazing lah please ! [:
Thanks for being a listening ear . Whee .
You're loved yo , you know that right ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAREENA BTE JAMALUDIN !
Suprised I know your full name , nyonyaaaa ? Haha .

Zeh , unfairness . I'm still your small Nassy Apek . Ha ha . .

<3333333