|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Sunday, July 29, 2007,
How come's Sunday always so boring aye ?Explanations anyone ? Hahaha . Well , I spent the whole day today watching tv , eating like I don't know how many times and just chatting and Myspacing . And now , I feel like some fat bitch . :/ Dang . I NEED TO EXERCISE YO . OMGAH . I feel so BESAR . Haha ;x High School Musical got me so bored , halfway throughout the show I went to the kitchen to find food . Like I have watched it like a million times already . Thanks to my niece . Zeh . Little Miss Riding Hood coming I guess ? Cause I've been eating and eating non-stop like some piglet . :/ Fuck it , school starts tomorrow . So not looking forward to it lah please . It's like omgah so boring like I so dread it like you know .. Yeah . Hahahaha . AND LIKE MY INTERNET DOESN'T LIKE AFFECT THE FUCKING TEEVEE ANYMORE . Like hell yayyyyyyy ! So like , I can use the internet while mum's watching tv outside . Wheeeee . Thanks Starhub . Hahahaha xD K peeps , I better go run to the kitchen before mum seees the dirty plates not washed yet , then she'll scream at my ear . -.-" Yes , Nas is a gooood girl . Thankyou baybehssssss . Hahaha [: My face is like so fuck clean back then lah , so pimple-free . Dang it lah , babi . Hahahaha , oh puh-lease ah . Don't mind the hairstyle ok . Hahahaha . Supershort hair :DDDD |
|