"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Wednesday, July 04, 2007,
Holidays are ending like real soon for me aye .
Counting down the days till school restarts . Haha .
I don't know why , but I'm so looking forward to go school .
Besides the waking up early part , and studying .
Bratsz :/ At least , at least I have a reason to get out of the house yo .
I mean like , holidays are supposed t be fun ? Yeah .
Not exactly for mine luh . I didn't really go out that much and all .
Problems and all that . Bah -.- My head going ke-ray-zeh .

I STILL WNA FUCKING WATCH TRANSFORMERS !
& Harry Potter , coming up soon . ! :DD

And I find Meetee fucking adorable today .
Which is strange cause I always find it pretty much irritating ;
Even though it's my favourite cat . (Sorry Kaypee :/, I love you the same.)






&& I love baby , even tho she makes stupid faces :O
Cause I love her just like that . Bang .
Nobody's perfect . Not even me .
<3