|
"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
|
|
| Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself. | |
![]() ![]() Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :) | |
|
Wednesday, June 27, 2007,
I swear some drivers just don't deserve to have their driving license . Meh . Like so unskilled like that . Okeh , I cannot talk so much , I haven't even got my driving license . I'M NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH . But still ..... Puh-lease , -.-" And like this bus number 98 just now , the brake screech like nobody's fuck business know . So loud lah . I had a major headache after that can ? Yepekness . :/ Oh and Baby was talking to me about what if my parents knew I'm gay and all . I never think about that all these while . Cause I'm trying my best to like hide all these from them luh . What if Dad beats me up , and shoo me out from the house ? Gah , and took away my freedom . And lock me up in the house ? Gah . That'll be stupid . I'll run away from the house I tell you . And I had such a lucky day today . Hahahaha , so funneh . I don't want t say whassit about , but ya . I'm just oh-so-luckeh . :D |
|