"This time, Im gon try anything to just feel better."
Hello my name is Nas. 010191 is my birthday. I am, what my friends call me, "The walking dustbin." I can eat a lot when I want to. I look like a small kid and Im short. I am currently schooling at ITE Dover. I tend to bite my nails when I get bored. I have two irritating nieces and one hensem nephew. I love girls, a lot ;) && This is the first time I bother to write such a long info 'bout myself.


Oh did I tell you, I love Lily Allen :)


Thursday, June 28, 2007,
Hello , Idon'tknow what t update about now . Blah , nevermind .
I'll type whatever comes to my mind :D


SEEEEEEEEEEEEE , MY NYONYA SO PRETTY ! :D
I SOOOO TOOK YOUR PICTURE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!
I'm sorry luh ! But I know you won't hate me right ? Lol .

And like cause she put up my hensem(!AHEM) picture on her blog , so I'm like being a copycat right now . Hahahahhaa , I'm a goooood girl . I'm returning you a favour :P
Oh makcik , I miss you ? I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU AGAIN ! I miss feeling short when I stand beside you . Hahaha ! Like really , so please ah . I'm trying to indirectly say you are tall . Thank me ok ;D

I'm being so hyper and all right now . Idon'tknow why . And my tagboard is like still so empty . The reason I had to change it was thanks to Shoutmix . I typed in the correct username and password also they say incorrect . Blardy hell , in the end I had to make a new one . Meh . SO PEOPLE , YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO .. TAG , AT LEAST IT'S NOT SO EMPTY . :D So I'm like pretty much entertaining myself right now , cause it doesn't seem like there's much readers anymore . Hahahha , but who cares . OH , HI NAS ! :DDDD

Meh , I feel so boliao know ?


Checked my TFT . And ohmygod , KAIXIN ! I feel like slapping your face . You how long know me liao still can get the lowest marks uh ! My ITE friend higher than you leh ! Hahahahaha :P But thanks for doing it anyways . Appreciate itttt . Loves -